Plano iPad Screen Repair in Homes and Offices
We provides on-site (in home or office) iPad screen repair service in Plano, TX. Our Plano iPad repair technicians will come to you and fix your iPad screen at no extra cost. Average iPad screen repair takes about 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
- Miner Dented Corners Fixed For Free
- No Extra Charge to Come to You For Repair
- Lifetime Warranty on iPad Touchscreen Glass
- 1 Year Warranty on iPad Labor and Installation
- High Quality Brand New Original OEM iPad Parts
- We Accept Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash
We Repair the Following iPad Issues:
- iPad Broken and Cracked Screen Repair
- iPad Charging Port Repair
- iPad Battery Replacement
- iPad Home and On/Off Button Repair
- iPad Headphone Jack Repair
- iPad Camera Repair
- iPad Wifi Antenna Repair
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 9:00 Am to 5:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Please Email Us
What iPad models do you repair the screen for? DFWTechServices provide iPad screen repair for the following iPad models: iPad 1st Generation, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini and iPad Air.
Do you use original iPad screens? We use high quality original OEM iPad touchscreen glass (Digitizers) and LCD screens.
How long does it take to replace the broken iPad glass? Normally it will take about 15 to 20 minutes to replace the digitizer glass screen. We will fix any dented corner for free.
What is the warranty on the repair? DFWTechServices provides lifetime warranty on the iPad touchscreen screen glass and 1 year warranty on iPad LCD screens. We also provide 1 month warranty on labor and installation.
Will the new iPad screen look and function the same as the original one? Yes, we use high quality original OEM iPad screen replacement parts that will look and function exactly as the parts being replaced on your iPad.