Are you looking for laptop repair service near you in Addison, TX? We provide on-site (in home or office) laptop repair in Addison, TX. Our Addison laptop repair technicians will come to you for repair at no extra cost.
- In IT Repair Business Since 1995
- Affordable Repair Rates – Click Here
- No Extra Charge to Come to You For Repair
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts, Labor and Installation
- High Quality Brand New laptop Screens and Parts
- We Accept Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash
We only use brand new and original laptop repair and replacement parts and every hardware repair is covered by 1 year warrant. We come to you for laptop repair in your home, office, place of work, school, hotel, etc. Average laptop repair service takes about 15 to 30 minutes to complete.
We accept credit, debit, cash and checks. We repair all laptop models including Apple MacBook, Dell, HP, Samsung, MSI, Lenovo, ASUS, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Sony, Acer and more.
DFWTechServices has been providing on-site IT repair and support services for Addison residence and commercial clients such as Microchip Technologies, Addison Airport, Addison Fire Department and Police Department, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Inc, Hotel Inter-Continental, Trinity Christian Academy, GE Capital Real Estate, Credera, NetWorth Realty and more.
Why You Should Choose Us:
1. We repair your laptop at your location in Addison: We save you time, money on gas, headache in traffic, trips back and forth to a repair shop, wait time at repair shop that can be hours.
2. We use the highest quality parts in the industry: We use brand new original high quality laptop repair and replacement parts.
3. We are fast and efficient: We usually can repair your laptop in around 15 to 30 minutes. In many cases you have to wait for an hour or make two trips to a repair shop to drop and then pickup your laptop.
4. We provide best warranty in town: Most repair shops provide 3 months warranty on their work. We provide 1 year warranty on all laptop repairs. This warranty does not apply to virus and malware removal services. Please ask for detail.
5. Your data is safe when you use us: When you drop your laptop in a repair shop, you leave your data (pictures, credit card info, emails and personal information) in the hand of some stranger. With us, we repair your laptop at your location and you are more than welcome to watch the entire process if you wish. This is why many businesses, attorneys and doctors prefer us over repair shops.
6. Our laptop repair rates are competitive: Even though we come to you for repair, we do not charge your for mileage or trip fees. Since our business model requires very low overhead, we can provide our clients with better repair rates.
We Repair The Following laptop Issues:
- Laptop Broken and Damaged Screen
- Laptop Inverter Repair and Replacement
- Virus and Malware Removal
- Laptop Tun-up Services
- Repair Internet Issues
- Repair laptop Wifi Connection Issues
- Fixing laptop Printing Issues and Printer Setup
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday: 9:00 Am to 6:00 PM
Sunday: Please Call For Appointment
Common Questions and Answers (FAQ):
Q – How much does it cost to repair a laptop?
A – Please contact us for a repair quote. Repair cost depends on the nature of the issue with your laptop.
Q – How quickly can you repair my laptop?
A – We can usually come to you the same day or the next business day.
Q – Do you use original laptop repair and replacement parts?
A – Yes, we use brand new and original laptop repair and replacement parts.
Q – How long does it take to replace my laptop?
A – Repair time depends on the type of issue with your laptop.
Q – Do I need to worry about my data, programs, etc?
A – laptop screen replacements service doesn’t involve data or software part of your laptop and we never had an issue in the past repairs. However, we always recommend that you backup your data no matter what.
Q – What type of payments do you take?
A – We take VISA, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash.