Are you looking for an outsourced repair service to repair your organization’s iPad and iPhone Devices?
DFWTechServices provides onsite repair service for your iPads and iPhones at your office, school, church, etc. We also accept shipping services for your iPad or iPhone repair. If your organization is outside of our onsite repair service area, we can provide you with shipping services to send your iPad and iPhone. You will send us your Apple device for repair. We will repair it and ship it back to you fast.
We provide on-site repair service for organizations in the following cities: Dallas, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Garland, Grapevine, Denton, Little Elm, The Colony, South Lake, Desoto, Mesquite, Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Coppell, Richardson, Rowlett, Wylie, Murphy, Prosper, Irving (Las Colinas only), Lewisville, Highland Village, Argyle, Flower Mound, Parker, Lucas, Addison, Corinth and other nearby cities.
- In IT Repair Business Since 1995
- Affordable Repair Rates – Click Here
- No Extra Charge to Come to You For Repair
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts, Labor and Installation
- High Quality Brand New laptop Screens and Parts
- We Accept Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash
Why We Are a Better Option:
1. We repair your iPhone at your location: We save you time, money on gas, headache in traffic, trips back and forth to a repair shop, wait time at repair shop that can be hours.
2. We use the highest quality parts in the industry: We are one of the only two iPhone repair service providers in DFW that provides top quality original OEM iPhone parts.
3. We are fast and efficient: We can repair your iPhone and iPhone in about 15 minutes. In many cases you have to wait for an hour or make two trips to a repair shop to drop and then pickup your iPhone.
4. We provide best warranty in town: Most repair shops provide 3 months warranty on their work. We provide 1 year warranty because we are sure of our work and quality of our parts.
5. Your data is safe when you use us: When you drop your iPad or iPhone in a repair shop, you leave your data (pictures, credit card info, emails and personal information) in the hand of some stranger. With us, we repair your iPhone at your location and you are more than welcome to watch the entire process if you wish. This is why many businesses, attorneys and doctors prefer us over repair shops.
6. Our iPhone and iPhone repair rates are competitive: Even though we come to you for repair, we do not charge your for mileage or trip fees. Since our business model requires very low overhead, we can provide our clients with better repair rates.
We see a lot of IT departments failing by trying to repair everything and becoming an expert in repairing everything. This is an impossible task in today’s world of specialization! Rather organizations should determine what they do best and stick to those core repair services.
Ask yourself, would you hire an expert electrician to sit around in your office and wait for electrical problems to occur? The answer to this question is no. Why would you waste money and time training this person, providing them with a cubicle, salary, phone, health coverage just to wait around for things to break down.
It is better to outsource such repairs to a company that specializes in quick and affordable onsite repairs for your iPhone and iPad.