Are you looking for notebook repair in Dallas? We provide on-site (In home or office) notebook repair in Dallas. Our Dallas notebook repair technicians can come to your location at no extra cost for repair.
We provide 1 year warranty on all repairs and only use the highest quality notebook replacement parts. We repair and replace all notebook screens: Toshiba, IBM, Lenovo, HP, Acer, Compaq, eMachine, Gateway, Dell, Fujitsu, Sony, Alienware, etc…
Dallas notebook repair and screen replacement service. We bring the screen and replace it at your location in 10 to 15 minutes and usually within the same day. We provide on-site notebook screen repair and replacement service in Dallas TX. Our mobile notebook technicians can replace your screen in your home or office in about 15 minutes. We repair and replace notebook screens, notebook hinge and notebook inverters. We keep many screens and other parts in stock.
- In IT Repair Business Since 1995
- Affordable Repair Rates – Click Here
- No Extra Charge to Come to You For Repair
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts, Labor and Installation
- High Quality Brand New Notebook Screens and Parts
- We Accept Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash
We Repair The Following Notebook Issues:
- Notebook Screen Repair and Replacement
- Notebook Inverter Repair
- Notebook Virus and Malware Issues
- Notebook Tun-up Services+
Why You Should Choose Us:
1. We repair your notebook at your location: We save you time, money on gas, headache in traffic, trips back and forth to a repair shop, wait time at repair shop that can be hours.
2. We use the highest quality parts in the industry: We use brand new original high quality notebook screens.
3. We are fast and efficient: We can repair your notebook screen in around 10 minutes. In many cases you have to wait for an hour or make two trips to a repair shop to drop and then pickup your notebook.
4. We provide best warranty in town: Most repair shops provide 3 months warranty on their work. We provide 1 year warranty on all notebook repairs. This warranty does not apply to virus and malware removal services. Please ask for detail.
5. Your data is safe when you use us: When you drop your notebook in a repair shop, you leave your data (pictures, credit card info, emails and personal information) in the hand of some stranger. With us, we repair your notebook at your location and you are more than welcome to watch the entire process if you wish. This is why many businesses, attorneys and doctors prefer us over repair shops.
6. Our notebook repair rates are competitive: Even though we come to you for repair, we do not charge your for mileage or trip fees. Since our business model requires very low overhead, we can provide our clients with better repair rates.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday: 9:00 Am to 6:00 PM
Sunday: Please Call For Appointment
Common Questions and Answers (FAQ):
Q – How much does it cost to repair and replace a notebook screen?
A – On average the total cost (notebook screen, labor and in home/office installation) for a none touch notebook screen is $129.00.
Q – How quickly can you repair my notebook screen?
A – We can usually come to you the same day or the next business day.
Q – Do you use original new notebook screens?
A – Yes, all screens are brand new and original.
Q – How long does it take to replace my notebook screen?
A – It usually takes about 10 minutes to replace a broken/damaged notebook screen.
Q – Do I need to worry about my data, programs, etc?
A – notebook screen replacements service doesn’t involve data or software part of your notebook and we never had an issue in the past repairs. However, we always recommend that you backup your data no matter what.
Q – What type of payments do you take?
A – We take VISA, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash