Are you looking for iPad repair service near you in Frisco? We provide a faster, more convenient and affordable option. Our Frisco Apple iPad repair technicians will come to you for repair at no extra cost.
- In IT Repair Business Since 1995
- Affordable Repair Rates – Click Here
- No Extra Charge to Come to You For Repair
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts, Labor and Installation
- High Quality Brand New Original OEM iPad Parts
- We Accept Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash
Frisco iPad Repair Near You in Frisco, Texas.
We only use brand new original iPad repair and replacement parts with one year warranty on every repair. Our iPad repair technicians can come to your home, office, hotel or school for all your iPad repair needs in Frisco. Average iPad repair time takes about 15 to 20 minutes.
Why You Should Choose Us:
1. We repair your iPad at your location: We save you time, money on gas, headache in traffic, trips back and forth to a repair shop, wait time at repair shop that can be hours.
2. We use the highest quality parts in the industry: We are one of the only two iPad repair service providers in DFW that provides top quality original OEM iPad parts.
3. We are fast and efficient: We can repair your iPad glass in about 15 minutes. In many cases you have to wait for an hour or make two trips to a repair shop to drop and then pickup your iPad.
4. We provide best warranty in town: Most repair shops provide 3 months warranty on their work. We provide lifetime warranty on iPad touchscreen glass and 1 year warranty on installation and labor.
5. Your data is safe when you use us: When you drop your iPad in a repair shop, you leave your data (pictures, credit card info, emails and personal information) in the hand of some stranger. With us, we repair your iPad at your location and you are more than welcome to watch the entire process if you wish. This is why many businesses, attorneys and doctors prefer us over repair shops.
6. Our iPad repair rates are competitive: Even though we come to you for repair, we do not charge your for mileage or trip fees. Since our business model requires very low overhead, we can provide our clients with better repair rates.
We use original OEM iPad replacement parts. We provide lifetime warranty on iPad touchscreen glass and 1 year warranty on all other parts and for labor and installation. We accept Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Check or cash. We repair iPad 1, iPad 2,iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini and iPad Air and iPad Pro.
We Repair the Following iPad Repair Issues:
- Broken and Cracked iPad Screen Repair
- iPad LCD Repair
- iPad Battery Repair
- iPad Charging Port Repair
- iPad Headphone Jack Repair
- iPad Camera Repair
- iPad Home Button, Volume and On/Off Button Repair
- iPad Wifi Antenna repair
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday: 9:00 Am to 6:00 PM
Sunday: Please Contact Us For Appointment
Common Questions and Answers (FAQ):
How much does it cost to repair the iPad?
iPad repair rates vary and depend on the model of your iPad. Please visit our iPad repair rates for more information.
How long does it take to repair the iPad?
Average repair time is between 15 to 20 minutes to complete. The repair process is quick. We only need a small table or a desk and a nearby power outlet.
Do you use original iPad repair and replacement parts?
Yes, we use high quality OEM iPad replacement parts such as iPad touchscreen glass digitalizes, LCD screens, batteries, etc. We keep most parts in stuck for all our local Dallas repairs.
Will my iPad look and function the same after repair?
Yes, we use high quality OEM iPad replacement parts and we have highly skilled Dallas based iPad repair technicians who can fix your iPad back to its original condition.
What is your warranty?
There is life time warranty on iPad touchscreen glass and 1 year warranty on all other parts and labor/installation. For more details please contact us or ask the repair technician at the time of repair.
Do I need to worry about loosing any Apps, pictures or music on my iPad?
Our repair process does not effect any software on your iPad and none of your apps, pictures, music will be effected. Our repair is only hardware related. However, we always recommend backing up your data on your iPad, iPad and computers on regular bases.
We provide the following iPad repair services.
iPad screen repair: we replace your broken and cracked iPad screen also known as the digitizer or touchscreen glass. This process includes removing the touchscreen glass and replacing it with a new screen.
iPad dented corners repair: if the metal corners are dented due to a fall or other reasons, we can smooth them out for you at no extra cost.
iPad LCD screen repair: your iPad LCD screen is located underneath your touchscreen glass and it is not usually damaged when you drop your iPad. However, if you are no longer able to see your apps, videos or pictures correctly, then it might require to be replaced.
iPad Home, On/Off or volume button repair: If you iPad buttons are damaged or stuck, we can easily repair or replaced them.
iPad charging port repair: your iPad charging port can be damaged and not hold the cord or take charge. We will replace it with a new one.
iPad headphone jack repair: if the end of your earphone plug is broken and stuck inside of your iPad headphone jack, we can repair or replace the assembly.
iPad camera repair: if your iPad front and back camera no longer work or do not focus correctly, then they need to be replaced.
iPad antenna repair for Wi-Fi or cellular data: if your iPad no longer receives signal or if the signal is weak, it might need a new antenna.
iPad battery repair and replacement: if your iPad no longer holds a charge or if the battery drains quickly, then it needs a new battery and we can replace it for you.