Are you looking for iPhone screen repair in Frisco? We provide on-site (In home or office) iPhone screen repair service in Frisco. Our Apple iPhone repair technicians will come to you at no extra cost for broken and cracked iPhone glass, screen and LCD repair.
- In IT Repair Business Since 1995
- Affordable Repair Rates – Click Here
- No Extra Charge to Come to You For Repair
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts, Labor and Installation
- High Quality Brand New Original OEM iPhone Parts
- We Accept Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash
Frisco iPhone Screen Repair Service
We use high quality original iPhone screens. Every iPhone display repair is covered by 1 year warranty. Average iPhone screen repair time takes about 15 minutes to complete. We can usually repair your iPhone on the same you call or within 1 business day after you contact us.
Why You Should Choose Us:
1. We repair your iPhone screen at your location in Frisco, TX: We save you time, money on gas, headache in traffic, trips back and forth to a repair shop, wait time at repair shop that can be hours.
2. We use the highest quality iPhone display parts in the industry: We are one of the only two iPhone repair service providers in DFW that provides top quality original OEM iPhone parts.
3. We are fast and efficient: We can repair your iPhone in about 15 minutes. In many cases you have to wait for an hour or make two trips to a repair shop to drop and then pickup your iPhone.
4. We provide best warranty in Frisco: Most repair shops provide 3 months warranty on their work. We provide 1 year warranty because we are sure of our work and quality of our parts.
5. Your data is safe when you use us: When you drop your iPhone in a repair shop, you leave your data (pictures, credit card info, emails and personal information) in the hand of some stranger. With us, we repair your iPhone at your location and you are more than welcome to watch the entire process if you wish. This is why many businesses, attorneys and doctors prefer us over repair shops.
6. Our iPhone repair rates are competitive: Even though we come to you for repair, we do not charge your for mileage or trip fees. Since our business model requires very low overhead, we can provide our clients with better repair rates.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Satuday: 9:00 Am to 6:00 PM
Sunday: Please Contact Us For Appointment
Common Questions and Answers: (FAQ)
Q – How much does it cost to repair the iPhone screen?
A – iPhone repair rates vary and depend on the model of your iPhone. Please visit our iPhone repair rate page for more info.
Q – Do you have a store?
A – We come to you for iPhone repair. Our iPhone repair technicians will get dispatched and come to your location in Dallas and all surrounding cities.
Q – How does your onsite service works?
A – Once you have contacted us by phone or email, we will setup an appointment and will send a tech to your location. For iPhone repairs, we only need a small desk or table to finish the repair.
Q – How long does it take to repair the iPhone screen?
A – Average repair time is between 15 to 20 minutes to complete. The repair process is quick. We only need a small table or a desk and a nearby power outlet.
Q – What forms of payment do you take?
A – We take AMEX, VISA, Master Card and Discover. We also take checks or cash.
Q – Do you use original iPhone replacement screen and glass?
A – Yes, we use high quality OEM iPhone replacement parts such as iPhone touchscreen glass digitalizes, LCD screens, batteries, etc. We keep most parts in stuck for all our local Dallas repairs.
Q – Will my iPhone look and function the same after repair?
A – Yes, we use high quality OEM iPhone replacement parts and we have highly skilled Dallas based iPhone repair technicians who can fix your iPhone back to its original condition.
Q – What is your warranty?
A – We provide a 1 year warranty on parts, labor and installation. Any issues directly related to our repair is covered under or warranty. Physical damages caused by mishandling or misuse of the iPhone is not covered.
Q – Do I need to worry about loosing any Apps, pictures or music on my iPhone?
A – Our repair process does not effect any software on your iPhone and none of your apps, pictures, music will be effected. Our repair is only hardware related. However, we always recommend backing up your data on your iPhone, iPhone and computers on regular bases.
Q – How long have you been in business?
A – We have been repairing computers in DFW area since 1995. We have been fixing iPhones since 2008.