Garland iPad Repair in Home or Office
Garland iPad repair service. DFW-PC-Repairs (DFWTechServices) provides in home or office iPad repair in Garland, TX. Our iPad repair technicians will come to you in Garland and fix your iPad at no extra cost. Average iPad repair takes about 15 to 20 minutes to complete. We stand behind our repair service.
Why You Should Choose Us:
1. We repair your iPad at your location: We save you time, money on gas, headache in traffic, trips back and forth to a garland iPad repair shop, wait time at repair shop that can be hours.
2. We use the highest quality parts in the industry: We are one of the only two iPad repair service providers in Garland that provides top quality original OEM iPad parts.
3. We are fast and efficient: We can repair your iPad glass in about 15 minutes. In many cases you have to wait for an hour or make two trips to a repair shop to drop and then pickup your iPad.
4. We provide best warranty in town: Most repair shops provide 3 months warranty on their work. We provide lifetime warranty on iPad touchscreen glass and 1 year warranty on installation and labor.
5. Your data is safe when you use us: When you drop your iPad in a repair shop, you leave your data (pictures, credit card info, emails and personal information) in the hand of some stranger. With us, we repair your iPad at your location and you are more than welcome to watch the entire process if you wish. This is why many businesses, attorneys and doctors prefer us over repair shops.
6. Our iPad repair rates are competitive: Even though we come to you for repair, we do not charge your for mileage or trip fees. Since our business model requires very low overhead, we can provide our clients with better repair rates.
We have been providing iPad repair in Garland since 2008. DFWTechServices is the first onsite iPad repair service in Garland and the United States.
We use original OEM iPad replacement parts. We provide lifetime warranty on iPad touchscreen glass and 1 year warranty on all other parts and for labor and installation. We accept Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Check or cash. We repair iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini and iPad Air.
- Miner Dented Corners Fixed For Free
- No Extra Charge to Come to You For Repair
- Lifetime Warranty on iPad Touchscreen Glass
- 1 Year Warranty on iPad Labor and Installation
- High Quality Brand New Original OEM iPad Parts
- We Accept Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash
We Repair the Following iPad Issues:
- iPad Broken and Cracked Screen Repair
- iPad Charging Port Repair
- iPad Battery Replacement
- iPad Home and On/Off Button Repair
- iPad Headphone Jack Repair
- iPad Camera Repair
- iPad Wifi Antenna Repair
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 9:00 Am to 5:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Please Email Us
Q – How much do you charge for iPad repair?
A – Please check our repair rate page for details and repair rates
Q- Where do I bring my iPad for repair? What is your address?
A – We provide on-site service. We come to your location in your home, office, etc.
Q – How long does the repair take?
A – Average repair takes about 15 to 20 minutes to complete
Q – Do you use original iPad parts?
A – We use high quality original parts also known as OEM parts.
Q – How does your warranty work?
A – There is life time warranty on iPad touchscreen glass and one year warranty on all other iPads parts. We also provide 1 year warranty on all labor and installation. Our warranty covers all issue related to our repair and parts. Our warranty does not cover physical damage due to misuse or mishandling of the iPad.
DFW-PC-Repairs (DFWTechServices) provides the following iPad repair services in Garland and surrounding cities.
iPad screen repair: we replace your broken and cracked iPad screen also known as the digitizer or touchscreen glass. This process includes removing the touchscreen glass and replacing it with a new screen.
iPad dented corners repair: if the metal corners are dented due to a fall or other reasons, we can smooth them out for you at no extra cost.
iPad LCD screen repair: your iPad LCD screen is located underneath your touchscreen glass and it is not usually damaged when you drop your iPad. However, if you are no longer able to see your apps, videos or pictures correctly, then it might require to be replaced.
iPad Home, On/Off or volume button repair: If you iPad buttons are damaged or stuck, we can easily repair or replaced them.
iPad charging port repair: your iPad charging port can be damaged and not hold the cord or take charge. We will replace it with a new one.
iPad headphone jack repair: if the end of your earphone plug is broken and stuck inside of your iPad headphone jack, we can repair or replace the assembly.
iPad camera repair: if your iPad front and back camera no longer work or do not focus correctly, then they need to be replaced.
iPad antenna repair for Wi-Fi or cellular data: if your iPad no longer receives signal or if the signal is weak, it might need a new antenna.
iPad battery repair and replacement: if your iPad no longer holds a charge or if the battery drains quickly, then it needs a new battery and we can replace it for you.