Apple iPad Repair & Screen Replacement
We come to you for onsite repair
Are you looking for an iPad repair service near you? We provide a lower cost, more convenient and faster repair option. We come to you for on-site (in home or office) iPad repair.
We can replace your iPad display screen right at your location.
- Apple Mac Repair Since 1995
- Lower Cost Repair Rates
- No Hidden Fees
- No Diagnostic or Evaluation Fees
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts, Labor and Installation
- High Quality Brand New Replacement Parts
- We Accept Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash
Why you should choose us for your iPad Repair:
1. We repair your iPhone at your location: We save you time, money on gas, headache in traffic, trips back and forth to a repair shop, wait time at repair shop that can be hours.
2. We use the highest quality parts in the industry: We are one of the only two iPad repair service providers in DFW that provides top quality original OEM iPad parts.
3. We are fast and efficient: We can repair your iPad in about 15 minutes. In many cases you have to wait for an hour or make two trips to a repair shop to drop and then pickup your iPhone.
4. We provide best warranty in town: Most repair shops provide 3 months warranty on their work. We provide lifetime warranty on each repair.
5. Your data is safe when you use us: When you drop your iPhone in a repair shop, you leave your data (pictures, credit card info, emails and personal information) in the hand of some stranger. With us, we repair your iPad at your location and you are more than welcome to watch the entire process if you wish. This is why many businesses, attorneys and doctors prefer us over repair shops.
6. Our iPad repair rates are competitive: Even though we come to you for repair, we do not charge your for mileage or trip fees. Since our business model requires very low overhead, we can provide our clients with better repair rates.
Common Questions FAQ:
Q – How much do you charge for iPad repair?
A – Most common iPad repair is a broken screen replacement. For iPad 1, 2, 3 and 4 we charge $75.00. For iPad Mini and iPad Air we charge $85.00. For other iPad repair issues please call or email us.
Q – Do you charge extra to come on-site?
A – No, we do not charge extra for iPad screen repair within in our service area.
Q – Do you use original iPad replacement parts?
A – Yes, we use the best quality iPad screen replacement parts in the market with lifetime warranty.
Q – How long does the iPad repair takes?
A – iPad repair takes around 15 to 20 minutes on average.
Q – How quickly can you send someone to repair my iPad screen?
A – We can usually come on the same day or the following business day.
Q – Do you have a physical store?
A – We only provide on-site in home or office iPad repair.
Q – What type of payments do you take?
A – We take VISA, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash
Q – What is your warranty?
A – We have a life time warranty on iPad screens and one year warranty on labor and installation
We provide on-site iPad repair in following cities:
We repair Macs in the following Cities: Dallas, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Garland, Grapevine, Denton, Little Elm, The Colony, South Lake, Mesquite, Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Coppell, Richardson, Rowlett, Wylie, Murphy, Prosper, Irving (Las Colinas only), Lewisville, Highland Village, Argyle, Flower Mound, Parker, Lucas, Addison, Corinth and other nearby cities.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m to 5:00 a.m