Average laptop screen replacement ranges between $119.00 to $145.00 (parts, labor, in home or office installation). Our PC repair technicians can come to your home, office, school or place of business and repair/replace your laptop screen in about 10 minutes.
We Also Repair Apple MacBook Screens
- Laptop repair since 1995
- 10 minutes on-site repair and replacement
- We come to you at no extra cost
- 1 year warranty
- Brand new high quality original screens
- We Accept Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash
Laptop LCD screen, Repair and Display Replacement.
We service all laptop and MacBook models such Acer, HP, Dell, Toshiba, ASUS, Lenovo, Sony, Samsung, Fujitsu and Apple MacBook.
Why You Should Choose Us:
1. We repair your laptop at your location: You will save time and money with on-site repair. Laptop repair shops charge more and will keep your laptop for days before repairing it. We usually can come to you on same day or within one business day. Average repair takes about 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Your data is safe when you use us: When you take your laptop to a local repair shop, you never know who has access to your data and private information on your laptop or MacBook. With us, we repair your screen in you location and you are welcome to watch the whole process.
3. Our laptop repair rates are competitive: Since we have always been an on-site repair service, we do not have the overhead of a brick and mortar store so that saving is passed on to you.
We provide laptop screen repair in the following cities: Dallas and nearby cities such as Plano, Frisco, Richardson, Addison, Allen, McKinney, Garland, Mesquite, The Colony, Wylie, Flower Mound, Irving (Las Colinas), Lewisville, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Highland Park, Little Elm, Coppell, Hebron, Trinity Mills, Prosper, Murphy, Denton, South Lake, Grapevine, and cities in between.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 9:00 to 6:00
Common Questions and Answers (FAQ):
Q – How much does it cost to repair and replace a laptop screen?
A – Our laptop screen repair starts around $119.00. Repair rates vary depending on the make and model of your laptop or MacBook.
Q – How quickly can you repair my laptop screen?
A – We can usually come to you on the same day or the next business day.
Q – Do you use original new laptop screens?
A – Yes, all screens are brand new and original.
Q – How long does it take to replace my laptop screen?
A – It usually takes about 10 to 15 minutes to replace a broken/damaged laptop screen.
Q – Do I need to worry about my data, programs, etc?
A – laptop screen replacements service doesn’t involve data or software part of your laptop and we never had an issue in the past repairs. However, we always recommend that you backup your data no matter what.
Q – What type of payments do you take?
A – We take VISA, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash.