Laptop Repair & Screen Replacement
We come to you for onsite repair
Are you looking for laptop repair service near you? We provide a more convenient, affordable and faster option. Our laptop repair technicians will come to you for repair at no extra cost or hidden fees.
We provide repairs such as laptop screen repair, virus and malware removal, fix issues with slow laptop performance, errors, crashes and more. We come to you for laptop screen repair in your home, office, place of work, school, hotel, etc. Average laptop screen repair takes about 10 minutes to complete.
We use original high quality screens with 1 year warranty on all laptop screen repairs. We accept credit, debit, cash and checks. We repair all laptop models including Apple MacBook, Dell, HP, Samsung, MSI, Lenovo, ASUS, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Sony, Acer and more.
- Apple Mac Repair Since 1995
- Lower Cost Repair Rates
- No Hidden Fees
- No Diagnostic or Evaluation Fees
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts, Labor and Installation
- High Quality Brand New Replacement Parts
- We Accept Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash
Why you should choose us for your laptop Repair:
1. We repair your computer at your location: We save you time, money on gas, headache in traffic, trips back and forth to a repair shop, wait time at repair shop that can be hours.
2. We use the highest quality computer parts in the industry: We use brand new original high quality laptop screens.
3. We are fast and efficient: We can repair your laptop screen in around 10 minutes. In many cases you have to wait for an hour or make two trips to a repair shop to drop and then pickup your laptop.
4. We provide best warranty in town: Most repair shops provide 3 months warranty on their work. We provide 1 year warranty on all laptop repairs. This warranty does not apply to virus and malware removal services. Please ask for detail.
5. Your data is safe when you use us: When you drop your laptop in a repair shop, you leave your data (pictures, credit card info, emails and personal information) in the hand of some stranger. With us, we repair your laptop at your location and you are more than welcome to watch the entire process if you wish. This is why many businesses, attorneys and doctors prefer us over repair shops.
6. Our laptop repair rates are competitive: Even though we come to you for repair, we do not charge your for mileage or trip fees. Since our business model requires very low overhead, we can provide our clients with better repair rates.
Common Questions FAQ:
Q – How much does it cost to repair and replace a laptop screen?
A – On average the total cost (laptop screen, labor and in home/office installation) for a none touch laptop screen is $129.00.
Q – How quickly can you repair my laptop screen?
A – We can usually come to you the same day or the next business day.
Q – Do you use original new laptop screens?
A – Yes, all screens are brand new and original.
Q – How long does it take to replace my laptop screen?
A – It usually takes about 10 minutes to replace a broken/damaged laptop screen.
Q – Do I need to worry about my data, programs, etc?
A – laptop screen replacements service doesn’t involve data or software part of your laptop and we never had an issue in the past repairs. However, we always recommend that you backup your data no matter what.
Q – What type of payments do you take?
A – We take VISA, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash.
We provide on-site laptop repair in following cities:
We repair Macs in the following Cities: Dallas, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Garland, Grapevine, Denton, Little Elm, The Colony, South Lake, Mesquite, Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Coppell, Richardson, Rowlett, Wylie, Murphy, Prosper, Irving (Las Colinas only), Lewisville, Highland Village, Argyle, Flower Mound, Parker, Lucas, Addison, Corinth and other nearby cities.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m to 5:00 a.m