Are you looking for laptop repair service near you? We provide a more convenient, affordable and faster option. Our laptop repair technicians will come to you for repair at no extra cost or hidden fees.
- In IT repair since 1995
- No extra cost or hidden fees to come to you
- 1 year warranty on all hardware repair
- Brand new original laptop repair parts
- We accept Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, checks or cash
Laptop Repair Service Near You – Laptop Screen Repair Near You.
We provide repairs such as laptop screen repair, virus and malware removal, fix issues with slow laptop performance, errors, crashes and more. We come to you for laptop screen repair in your home, office, place of work, school, hotel, etc. Average laptop screen repair takes about 10 minutes to complete.
We use original high quality screens with 1 year warranty on all laptop screen repairs. We accept credit, debit, cash and checks. We repair all laptop models including Apple MacBook, Dell, HP, Samsung, MSI, Lenovo, ASUS, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Sony, Acer and more.
Why You Should Choose Us:
1. We repair your computer at your location: We save you time, money on gas, headache in traffic, trips back and forth to a repair shop, wait time at repair shop that can be hours.
2. We use the highest quality computer parts in the industry: We use brand new original high quality laptop screens.
3. We are fast and efficient: We can repair your laptop screen in around 10 minutes. In many cases you have to wait for an hour or make two trips to a repair shop to drop and then pickup your laptop.
4. We provide best warranty in town: Most repair shops provide 3 months warranty on their work. We provide 1 year warranty on all laptop repairs. This warranty does not apply to virus and malware removal services. Please ask for detail.
5. Your data is safe when you use us: When you drop your laptop in a repair shop, you leave your data (pictures, credit card info, emails and personal information) in the hand of some stranger. With us, we repair your laptop at your location and you are more than welcome to watch the entire process if you wish. This is why many businesses, attorneys and doctors prefer us over repair shops.
6. Our laptop repair rates are competitive: Even though we come to you for repair, we do not charge your for mileage or trip fees. Since our business model requires very low overhead, we can provide our clients with better repair rates.
We Repair The Following laptop Issues:
- Laptop Broken and Damaged Screen
- Laptop Motherboard Repair
- Laptop Inverter Repair and Replacement
- Virus and Malware Removal
- Laptop Tun-up Services
- Repair Internet Issues
- Repair laptop Wifi Connection Issues
- Fixing laptop Printing Issues and Printer Setup
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday: 9:00 Am to 6:00 PM
Sunday: Please Call For Appointment
We provide laptop repair in the following cities: Dallas and nearby cities such as Plano, Frisco, Richardson, Addison, Allen, McKinney, Garland, Mesquite, The Colony, Wylie, Flower Mound, Irving (Las Colinas), Lewisville, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Highland Park, Little Elm, Coppell, Hebron, Trinity Mills, Prosper, Murphy, Denton, South Lake, Grapevine, and cities in between.
Common Questions and Answers (FAQ):
Q – How much does it cost to repair and replace a laptop screen?
A – On average the total cost (laptop screen, labor and in home/office installation) for a none touch laptop screen is $129.00.
Q – How quickly can you repair my laptop screen?
A – We can usually come to you the same day or the next business day.
Q – Do you use original new laptop screens?
A – Yes, all screens are brand new and original.
Q – How long does it take to replace my laptop screen?
A – It usually takes about 10 minutes to replace a broken/damaged laptop screen.
Q – Do I need to worry about my data, programs, etc?
A – laptop screen replacements service doesn’t involve data or software part of your laptop and we never had an issue in the past repairs. However, we always recommend that you backup your data no matter what.
Q – What type of payments do you take?
A – We take VISA, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash.