Are you looking for Apple Mac screen repair near you? We provide a faster, more affordable and convenient option. Our Apple MacBook repair technicians will come to you for on-site repair and at no extra cost.
- In IT Repair Business Since 1995
- Affordable Repair Rates – Starting at $129.00
- No Diagnostic or Evaluation Fees
- No Extra Charge to Come to You For Repair
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts, Labor and Installation
- High Quality Brand New Mac Parts
- We Accept Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash
We repair and replace Mac screens, LCD, glass and display assembly. We only use high quality original Mac parts and every repair is covered by 1 year warranty.
We provide Mac display repair in your house, office, place of work, school, hotel, etc. Average Mac screen repair takes about 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
We use highest quality Mac parts. We accept credit, debit, checks or cash. Each repair covered by 1 year warranty. We repair screens for all Mac mobile models such as Mac Air and Mac Pro. Call or email us for a repair quote.
Why You Should Choose Us:
1. We repair your Mac screen at your location: We save you time, money on gas, headache in traffic, trips back and forth to a repair shop, wait time at repair shop that can be hours.
2. We use the highest quality Apple MacBook screens: We only use brand new high quality Mac screens, glass, LCD and display assembly.
3. We are fast and efficient: We can replace your broken and cracked Mac screen in about 20 to 30 minutes.
4. We provide best warranty in town: We provide 1 year warranty on all Mac parts, labor and installation.
5. Your data is safe when you use us: When you drop your Mac in a repair shop, you leave your data (pictures, credit card info, emails and personal information) in the hand of some stranger. With us, we repair your Mac at your location and you are more than welcome to watch the entire process if you wish. This is why many businesses, attorneys and doctors prefer us over repair shops.
6. Our Mac repair rates are competitive: Even though we come to you for repair, we do not charge your for mileage or trip fees. Since our business model requires very low overhead, we can provide our clients with better repair rates.
We repair Apple Mac/MacBook screens in the following Cities: Dallas, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Garland, Grapevine, Denton, Little Elm, The Colony, South Lake, Mesquite, Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Coppell, Richardson, Rowlett, Wylie, Murphy, Prosper, Irving (Las Colinas only), Lewisville, Highland Village, Argyle, Flower Mound, Parker, Lucas, Addison, Corinth and other nearby cities.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday: 9:00 Am to 6:00 PM
Sunday: Please Call For Appointment
Common Questions and Answers (FAQ):
Q – How much does it cost to repair and replace an Apple MacBook screen?
A – Please contact us for a free repair quote for your Mac model.
Q – How quickly can you repair my Mac screen?
A – We can usually come to you the same day or the next business day.
Q – Do you use original new Apple MacBook screens?
A – Yes, all screens are brand new and original.
Q – How long does it take to replace my Mac screen?
A – It usually takes about 20 to 30 minutes to replace a broken/damaged Mac screen.
Q – Do I need to worry about my data, programs, etc?
A – Mac screen replacements service doesn’t involve data or software part of your Mac and we never had an issue in the past repairs. However, we always recommend that you backup your data no matter what.
Q – What type of payments do you take?
A – We take VISA, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Checks or Cash.
DFWTechServices provides 100% warranty on all LCD screens for your Mac. If anything happens to your screen within one year of service such as issues with screen malfunctions, blank screens, digital lines, flickers, dim or dark screens, abnormal colors, etc, we will replace the screen and will not charge anything for the LCD. We also provide 1 year warranty on installation and labor which means you will not be charged for labor as well.
Please keep in mind that our warranties will not cover direct LCD screen damage (Caused by client) due to dropping, hitting, applying above normal pressure or damages due to foreign objects that could cause cracks to your Mac LCD.
Since 1995, we have been providing Mac repair such as MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro. Our Mac repair technicians have over 15 years experience each in repairing Macs. Our difference is that we come to you for repair the issue on the same day or within 24 hours.